Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ok, so here is my first blog....

Man, I am so un-original! I know everyone always says "this is my first time" ..... you know it's really just a disclaimer saying "please don't laugh if I totally suck at this"....but if you do laugh, it's cool! So as a "first" I thought I would talk a little about what I love. Music. Last night after watching AI (for those you you nerds who don't know what this is you should move on to someone else's blog) and my brother and I apparently did not have enough so we went on youtube to catch some more performances. Ok, brief note...youtube should totally have a warning on it because it is so uncontrollably addictive! Anyway, watching a bunch of performances we came across an old live performance of Mariah Carey, the best singer of all time in my opinion(minus the stuff she's been doing lately), singing Without You. Now this is real music to my ears. Enjoy...








3 comments:

Tim Barosh said...

you need to blog more...I'm waiting to hear more profound thoughts.

Unknown said...

You were totally great! The only reason I was laughing was because you confessed to the world you watch American Idol enough to call it AI. Super Geek!

Morgan said...

thank you!! finally i have found someone who thinks the way i do about mariah carey!! sure, her recent stuff doesn't really show off her amazing voice, but she is still the best singer in my book!!
i just found your blog!! :)